Algonquin Park Fresh Air Challenge
Bring your team to Algonquin Park for our signature team building event – the Algonquin Park Fresh Air Challenge. Choose from an adventure menu where your team partakes in three to five active components. Paddle 10 person Voyageur canoes across the pristine Algonquin Park lakes, bike down wild logging roads, build your outdoor shelter, or fish for trophy bass!
May – October
- Paddle, Cycle and Explore the Toronto Islands
- Participate and Compete in Fun Challenges
- Add on Meals, Drinks, Ferry Tickets or Local Musician
- * Based on 40+ people
- 1/2 Day to Fully Day Adventure based in and around Algonquin Park
- 100% Customized Challenge
- Water and Land Based Group Adventures
- Add on Meals, Drinks or Accommodation
- Travel to Algonquin in Float Plane
- Pick up in Voyageur Canoes
- Enjoy Lunch at the Algonquin Log Cabin
- Hike, paddle, swim and explore!