“Summer’s Here” Toronto Island Teambuilding Challenge
May – October
Toronto Island Canoe Picnic
Call for Quote
- Paddle in a 20 person canoe through the Toronto Island Lagoons
- Enjoy a BBQ or picnic meal overlooking the Toronto skyline
- Add on cocktails, ferry tickets or musicians!
"Summer's Here" Toronto Island Teambuilding Challenge
- Land and water based adventure course to inspire cooperation with a sprinkle of competition
- Paddle, bike and explore the Toronto Islands with your team
- Add on meals, drink tickets, ferry tickets or musicians!
- *Based on groups of 40 or more
Maple Martini and Bonfire Dinner on the Toronto Islands
Call for Quote
- 100% Customized Adventure
- Paddle through Toronto Island Lagoons
- Lakeside BBQ Dinner
- Customized Signature Cocktail
- Folk musicians signing around a bonfire
VIEW RELATED TRIPS
Dec 27-29, 2023 - Discover Algonquin's winter magic: 3 days of dogsledding, snowshoeing, and skiing in a snowy paradise. Relax in a sauna, enjoy warm drinks by the fireplace, and feast on Chef Nik's delights. An unforgettable winter adventure awaits!
$595 per personaccommodation, all meals, equipment and instructor
Learn to Winter Camp
Dive into the heart of winter wilderness with Voyageur Quest's Winter Camping & Wall Tent Adventure at Algonquin Park! Snowshoe across frozen lakes and through waist-deep snow, sleep in a heated wall tent and learn essential backcountry winter skills.
$895 for up to 4 peoplethree nights accommodation
Last Minute Special
Algonquin Park Snowshoe with Chalet
Nov 23-26, Nov 30-3 Dec - Experience the enchantment of winter in Algonquin Park's northwest corner. Enjoy 3 nights in our cozy solar-powered chalet suites and explore the outdoors with complimentary snowshoes. Your perfect winter getaway awaits!